Tuesday 4 March 2008

Confound it all, I love it though!

After reading Black Lily Pie's post of yesterday http://blacklilypie.blogspot.com/ I got to wondering. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Working from home is one of the most difficult things I have ever attempted. I post on Esty forums with one hand, wash up with the other and hold the phone between ear and shoulder at the same time. I have toys on my work table and find my sewing machine bobbins in the toybox, there is printing ink on my carpet and paintbrushes on my draining board. I dash to the post office on the way to school and my laptop will no doubt pack up soon from either being next to the cooker or full of food, juice or crayons!

Seriously, I must love what I do mustn't I? Either that or I have a cog off somewhere!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

Wychbury said...

Ha. My daughter has put my flat nose pliers in the dishwasher and now they won't shut properly. *sob*

Lesley xxx