Monday 2 November 2009

Oh Lordy it's all go around here! The Poppy Corsages are selling really well so lots of donations to the Royal British Legion. Many, many thanks to everyone who has bought one so far :)


I have now run out of beads until the postman decides to bring me some so I can pause for a sec to mention this fab treasury we were in that, for the first time this week results in a blog NOT about poppies!! The Medieval collection was put together by Heather at Tatiana Rose. Heather is a UK tatter residing in Kent with some very priddy things indeed! A designer after our own hearts with a real medieval/goth/renaissance vibe to her work.


Call me a purist if you like but it has to be black for me so Heather's 'Christina' pendant is the one floating my gondola! Check it out.
Paula x

1 comment:

TataniaRosa said...

Thank you so much for including me in your blog post. It's much appreciated :)

Heather x