Tuesday 26 February 2008

Look what I got!

Well this is Wychbury's very first blog and I am posting first!

Well, I can't think of anything at all to say about me or my stuff today so I thought I'd take the opportunity to show off a purchase I made instead. This is one of Lesley's latest medieaval creations that I snapped up quick! It's Ruby and Zoisite in vintage brass with a pair of love birds above the stone. All the links on the chain are embossed, it's all brassy and vintage and lovely.

I traded this necklace with Lesley for two tickets to see Iamx in Birmingham - much better than the money!

There's another medieaval necklace that's nearly as pretty as mine in our Etsy shop right now, http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9466277 , I nearly bought this one too!

Paula x

No comments: